Timelines 5 New Timeline Options
Timeline 2: .timeline-left
John & Mike Doe meet for first at Kings College London
Aliquam antehabeo aptent et premo sed tum. Aliquam huic lobortis os typicus vereor.
John Doe launches first website
Exerci feugiat loquor nisl persto uxor. Bene duis eu imputo iusto os.
The company was born
Acsi elit esse hendrerit jus ullamcorper. Decet jumentum loquor occuro.
Company lands first major client
Ad conventio illum in neque nobis os. Accumsan euismod genitus gilvus laoreet olim suscipere venio.
4 Timeline variations (combine with .timeline) classes available:
- Default : class="timeline" = default, 2 items per row, floating left & right, timeline runs down the middle. Is stacked on mobile.
- timeline-left : class="timeline timeline-left" = 1 item per row, floating left, timeline runs down the left with markers aligned left
- timeline-right : class="timeline timeline-right" = 1 item per row, floating right, timeline runs down the right with markers aligned right
- timeline-stacked : class="timeline timeline-stacked" = posts stack on top of each other, 1 item per row, timeline runs down the middle, markers show above posts. Is default mobile layout.
Timeline item (combine with .timeline-item) classes available:
- overlap-off = drops the item overlap
- overlap-pull-large = class to pull item up 120px
- overlap-pull-small = class to pull item up 30px
- overlap-push-large = class to push item down 120px
- overlap-push-medium = class to push item down 60px
- overlap-push-small = class to push item down 30px
- right = pulls item to right
- highlight = highlights the marker with primary colour